- 8 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
- 26 min ago Nexzu Roadlark Electric Cycle Launched In India: Priced At Rs 42,000
- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander Spied At The Dealership Ahead Of Its Launch: Details & More!
- 2 hrs ago Ather Electric Scooter Deliveries Start In Two New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- Movies Hansal Mehta Asks For A Ventilator In Lucknow For A Friend’s Mother
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match 12 Live Updates: Samson’s Royals take on Dhoni’s Super Kings
- News Elderly couple move HC for compensation over lack of food, medicine in Air India flight
- Finance Nifty Ends 258 Points Lower As Covid Cases Weigh
- Technology Oppo A54 Launched In India Starting At Rs. 13,490; Specs And Offers
- Education Kerala Exam Postponed: Kerala Postpones University Exams Amid Spike In Covid-19 Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2021 Star City+ in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Star City+ commuter motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of Rs 68,645, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2021 TVS Star City Plus now comes with ‘Roto petal disc brakes' as standard. It also comes with a few other features such as ET-Fi (EcoThrust Fuel Injection), a USB charging socket and a LED headlamp setup as well.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is now also available in a new Black Red paint scheme. This will be available alongside its other colour options, which include Black Blue, Grey Black, Red Black and White Black.
The new commuter motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.08bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a four-speed transmission unit. The ET-Fi tech on the engine offers better refinement and 15% improved fuel efficiency than before.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Star City Plus features conventional telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable shock absorber at the rear. The entry-level offering is offered with drum brakes at either end, while the higher trim comes with the above mentioned Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The TVS Star City+ is an entry-level commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The bike has a low kerb weight of just 116 kilograms. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres. Apart from this, the motorcycle also comes with a semi-digital instrument cluster, offering basic read-outs, which are simple and easy to read, even on-the-go.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ India Launch
The new TVS Star City+ is a value-for-money affordable and convenient commuter-segment motorcycle. It offers good riding ergonomics, smooth engine performance and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The TVS Star City+ rivals the likes of the Honda HF Deluxe and the Hero Splendor in the market.