- 7 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Technology Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- Movies Harry Potter Actress Helen McCrory Passes Away At 52; Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling Pay Tribute
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2021 Star City+ in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Star City+ commuter motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of Rs 68,645, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2021 TVS Star City Plus now comes with ‘Roto petal disc brakes' as standard. It also comes with a few other features such as ET-Fi (EcoThrust Fuel Injection), a USB charging socket and a LED headlamp setup as well.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is now also available in a new Black Red paint scheme. This will be available alongside its other colour options, which include Black Blue, Grey Black, Red Black and White Black.
The new commuter motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.08bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a four-speed transmission unit. The ET-Fi tech on the engine offers better refinement and 15% improved fuel efficiency than before.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Star City Plus features conventional telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable shock absorber at the rear. The entry-level offering is offered with drum brakes at either end, while the higher trim comes with the above mentioned Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The TVS Star City+ is an entry-level commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The bike has a low kerb weight of just 116 kilograms. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres. Apart from this, the motorcycle also comes with a semi-digital instrument cluster, offering basic read-outs, which are simple and easy to read, even on-the-go.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ India Launch
The new TVS Star City+ is a value-for-money affordable and convenient commuter-segment motorcycle. It offers good riding ergonomics, smooth engine performance and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The TVS Star City+ rivals the likes of the Honda HF Deluxe and the Hero Splendor in the market.