- 2 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 5 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 5 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers Hyderabad pacer T Natarajan ruled out of tournament due to knee injury - Reports
- News EC bans roadshows, bike rallies in Bengal; public meetings restricted to 500 people
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2021 Star City+ in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Star City+ commuter motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of Rs 68,645, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2021 TVS Star City Plus now comes with ‘Roto petal disc brakes' as standard. It also comes with a few other features such as ET-Fi (EcoThrust Fuel Injection), a USB charging socket and a LED headlamp setup as well.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is now also available in a new Black Red paint scheme. This will be available alongside its other colour options, which include Black Blue, Grey Black, Red Black and White Black.
The new commuter motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.08bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a four-speed transmission unit. The ET-Fi tech on the engine offers better refinement and 15% improved fuel efficiency than before.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Star City Plus features conventional telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable shock absorber at the rear. The entry-level offering is offered with drum brakes at either end, while the higher trim comes with the above mentioned Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The TVS Star City+ is an entry-level commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The bike has a low kerb weight of just 116 kilograms. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres. Apart from this, the motorcycle also comes with a semi-digital instrument cluster, offering basic read-outs, which are simple and easy to read, even on-the-go.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ India Launch
The new TVS Star City+ is a value-for-money affordable and convenient commuter-segment motorcycle. It offers good riding ergonomics, smooth engine performance and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The TVS Star City+ rivals the likes of the Honda HF Deluxe and the Hero Splendor in the market.