- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 10 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Suzuki launched the much-awaited 2021 Hayabusa Supersport motorcycle in the Indian market. Within days after its launch, the new Hayabusa has been sold out in the country. The motorcycle retails at Rs 16.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Suzuki imported only 101 units of the 2021 Hayabusa in its first lot. Days after its launch all the 101 units have been sold out in the country. Out of the three colours options offered on the motorcycle, White was the first colour to get sold out.
These first 101 customers will also receive a free rear seat cowl from the company.
The company will soon start deliveries of the motorcycle in the country. Further bookings for all the Hayabusa is on hold. The next lot is expected to arrive sometime in August this year and will be open for booking again at the time in the country.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is offered in three colour options: Gloss Sparkly Black/Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red and Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue.
The new (2021) Suzuki Hayabusa has undergone several changes. Starting with the design, the change is not drastic. Instead, it is an evolved design of the motorcycle by retaining the distinctive silhouette of the Hayabusa.
However, there are a few changes including an all-new front fascia that makes for an aggressive look of the motorcycle. The new Hayabusa now features all-around LED lighting. The turn-indicators are now placed on the top of the fairing next to the air dam.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. The updated engine now features lighter pistons, new connecting rods and other re-engineered internal components.
It now produces a maximum of 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and a peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip and assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter.
The new Hayabusa also receives an updated electronics package. This includes Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha with three factories pre-sets and three user-definable modes, three power modes, Launch Control System with three modes, and Cruise Control System — here are more details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Getting Sold Out In India Within Days After Launch In India
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa has been launched in the Indian market for an attractive price tag. This paired with the motorcycle's impressive popularity and history have the buyers lined up to own the 2021 Hayabusa in the country.