- 8 min ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 28 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Royal Enfield will be soon launching the next-generation Classic 350 in the Indian market. The new motorcycle has undergone substantial changes with most of the changes borrowed from the Meteor 350 cruiser.
A recent spy video posted by Guru Jeet Vlogs on YouTube showcases most of the changes made to the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350. The upcoming motorcycle will feature a new engine, frame, switchgear, and instrument cluster; among others, which are shared between the Meteor 350 model.
Starting with the engine, the new Classic 350 is powered by an air/oil cooled single-cylinder 349cc SOHC engine. It produces a maximum of 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and a peak torque of 27Nm at 4000rpm; mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
The Classic 350 is part of the brand's J-platform motorcycle line-up. As a result, along with the new powertrain, it will also feature a new frame as well. The outgoing model of the Classic 350 is currently equipped with a single downtube cradle frame.
It will be replaced by a sturdier double downtube cradle chassis on the new motorcycle. The new frame will also aid in better handling characteristics of 2021 Classic 350 as compared to the outgoing model.
The new engine and frame on the 2021 Classic 350 will result in a more refined motorcycle. The noise and vibrations levels on the new-gen motorcycle are expected to be reduced drastically. The engine will be smoother and efficient as compared to the powertrain on the outgoing model.
Despite all the new mechanical changes, the design of the motorcycle remains the same. It continues to feature an old-school look with a contoured fuel tank, a single-piece handlebar, split seats, round-shaped headlamp, taillamp and turn signal indicators and a chrome-finished exhaust system among others.
Other changes on the new-gen Classic includes new switchgear, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and the brand's tripper navigation for turn-by-turn navigation. The small display placed below the analogue speedometer will provide readings for the ODO meter, trip meters, fuel gauge and more.
Mechanicals such as suspension and brakes on the new-gen motorcycle is expected to be carried forward from the old-gen model. It is also expected to be offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard. Once launched, the new-gen Classic 350 is also expected to become part of the brand's Make-It-Yours personalization and customization programme.
Thoughts About The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied Again Revealing New Features
The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 features substantial changes over the outgoing model of the motorcycle. All the changes made to the new Classic 350 will make the motorcycle more refined and gives it better handling characteristics. The brand's Tripper Navigation has been neatly integrated into the instrument console.