- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
KTM has a lot of plans for the year 2021 as far as new model launches are concerned. The company has released a teaser of a new model, which will be revealed on 26 January. According to the reports that are being surfed on the internet, the new motorcycle is expected to be the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
One of the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. However, spy shots of the Super Adventure have been circulating on the internet for the past few months now and KTM has revealed all other 1290 models for 2021.
The test mules of the 2021 Super Adventure that had been spotted testing earlier had a new and updated chassis and as we mentioned earlier, KTM's radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. A while ago, KTM accidentally uploaded web pages for the new motorcycle range on its European websites, but they were taken down soon.
KTM will be launching two variants of the adventure motorcycle: the 1290 Super Adventure R and Super Adventure S. The motorcycle will also get a low-slung fuel tank like it is seen on the KTM 790/890 Adventure motorcycles. Also, the 1290 Super Adventure R is expected to be fitted with tubeless tyre-compatible wire-spoke wheels. While on the other hand, the S variant will continue to use alloy wheels.
Mechanically, the KTM Super Adventure will be powered by a 1290 cc V-twin motor. According to some reports, the motor will feature two catalytic converters, a reworked exhaust system, and a twin radiator layout. Also, power-wise, it is expected to deliver around 158bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The New Model Being Unveiled By KTM
The new motorcycle that is being unveiled on the 26th of this month might be the 2021 KTM Super Adventure. The Super Adventure will be launched in two variants and the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology.