- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Finance Infosys Approves Buyback At A Price Of Rs. 1750/Share
- News Bengal elections: BJP won’t win even 70 seats says Mamata
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Never Wants To Play The Quintessential Bollywood Heroine Because Of This Reason
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
KTM has a lot of plans for the year 2021 as far as new model launches are concerned. The company has released a teaser of a new model, which will be revealed on 26 January. According to the reports that are being surfed on the internet, the new motorcycle is expected to be the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
One of the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. However, spy shots of the Super Adventure have been circulating on the internet for the past few months now and KTM has revealed all other 1290 models for 2021.
The test mules of the 2021 Super Adventure that had been spotted testing earlier had a new and updated chassis and as we mentioned earlier, KTM's radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. A while ago, KTM accidentally uploaded web pages for the new motorcycle range on its European websites, but they were taken down soon.
KTM will be launching two variants of the adventure motorcycle: the 1290 Super Adventure R and Super Adventure S. The motorcycle will also get a low-slung fuel tank like it is seen on the KTM 790/890 Adventure motorcycles. Also, the 1290 Super Adventure R is expected to be fitted with tubeless tyre-compatible wire-spoke wheels. While on the other hand, the S variant will continue to use alloy wheels.
Mechanically, the KTM Super Adventure will be powered by a 1290 cc V-twin motor. According to some reports, the motor will feature two catalytic converters, a reworked exhaust system, and a twin radiator layout. Also, power-wise, it is expected to deliver around 158bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The New Model Being Unveiled By KTM
The new motorcycle that is being unveiled on the 26th of this month might be the 2021 KTM Super Adventure. The Super Adventure will be launched in two variants and the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology.