- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Finance Infosys Approves Buyback At A Price Of Rs. 1750/Share
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Never Wants To Play The Quintessential Bollywood Heroine Because Of This Reason
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Mahindra is working on bringing in their new-generation Scorpio SUV to the Indian market for quite a while now. The next-generation Mahindra Scorpio was initially set to be introduced in the market last year, however, the plans were delayed amidst the pandemic.
With the delay in its launch, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio has been undergoing extensive testing on Indian streets. The SUV has been spied testing on multiple occasions, usually heavily camouflaged revealing little to no details.
The 2021 new-generation Mahindra Scorpio is set to go on sale in the Indian market this year. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming Scorpio SUV has been spied testing yet again. The latest spy pics of the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio by Rushlane, showcases the large dimensions of the new-generation SUV.
The images showcase the 2021 Scorpio to be longer and wider than its predecessor. However, Mahindra seems to have retained the upright and squarish silhouette, which makes the SUV instantly recognisable as a Scorpio.
Talking about the design, although camouflaged the spy pics reveal a new front grille with vertical slats. The grille is flanked on either side by sleek and sporty LED headlamp units with integrated LED DRLs. The bumper also has a new design featuring a honeycomb mesh grill for the central air dam.
The rear profile has also been redesigned and is said to feature vertically-stacked LED taillights and an upright bootlid. The side profile will feature a minimalistic look, with just the roof rails and the newly designed alloy wheels being the highlight.
While the interiors of the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio is yet to be revealed, we expect it to also come with a completely fresh layout. The dashboard and the cabin itself could feature premium materials all around, giving a more upmarket feel inside.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio will borrow the new petrol and diesel engine option, which debuted on the new-generation Thar. This includes the same 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and 2.2-litre diesel unit, both mated to either manual or automatic transmission units. Power and torque figures are, however, yet to be revealed for the Scorpio.
Thoughts On The 2021 Mahindra Scorpio Spied Testing Yet Again
The Mahindra Scorpio is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The Scorpio till now has been a functional SUV, however, this could change with the arrival of the next-generation model, similar to the Thar.