- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News Bengal elections: BJP won’t win even 70 seats says Mamata
- Finance TDS On FD: Why It Is The Right Time To Submit Form 15G/15H?
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Kawasaki has launched its new 2021 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market. The MY21 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now offered with a price tag of Rs 14.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new premium supersport motorcycle has been updated to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, while also receiving a number of new features as equipment.
Bookings for the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R BS6 motorcycle is now open at all dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the premium supersport will begin very soon.
Talking about the design changes, the MY21 Ninja ZX-10R now comes with a more aggressive and sporty design. The supersport motorcycle features an aerodynamic upper cowl with winglets, a new tail cowl, revised handlebar and footpeg positions and LED lighting all around.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also features a TFT coloured instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, which works with the brand's ‘Rideology The App'.
Being a litre-class supersport, the 2021 Ninja ZX-10R also features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes cruise control, traction control, launch control, power and riding modes, engine brake control, corner management function and many more.
Powering the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is an updated BS6-compliant 998cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 200bhp (210bhp with Ram air intake) at 13,200rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm; paired with a standard six-speed gearbox, with a bidirectional quick-shifter as standard.
The motorcycle features 43mm inverted Showa BFF (Balance Free Forks) at the front and a BRFC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion) gas-filled mono-shock suspension setup at the rear.
Both the front and rear suspension features compression & rebound damping, along with preload adjustability.
Braking is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the front, with dual-channel and cornering ABS as standard.
Finally, the MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is offered with two colour options: Lime Green and Flat Ebony Type2.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R India Launch
The MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is one of the most popular litre-class supersport offerings in the Indian market. The new motorcycle takes on the likes of the BMW S 1000 RR and the Ducati Panigale V2 in the Indian market.