- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Kawasaki has launched the new BS6-compliant Ninja 300 in the Indian market. The new (2021) Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 3.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); this translates to a price increase of Rs 20,000 compared to its BS4 iteration, which was discontinued back in December 2019.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 model carries forward the same design and silhouette as before, without any major change. The only significant update made to the new model is the updated engine and the addition of new decals and paint schemes, giving it a more fresh look.
Starting off with the cosmetic changes, the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle now comes with three colour options: Ebony, Lime Green and Candy Lime Green Type 3. The motorcycle carries forward the LED headlamps, split seats, large fairing with new body graphics and decals and more.
Powering the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the same 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine, now compliant with the latest BS6-emission norms. The engine produces 38bhp at 11,000rpm and 26.1Nm of peak torque at 10,000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox; supported by slip and assist-clutch as standard.
Other mechanicals remains the same as well, with the motorcycle using the same 37mm telescopic forks at the front and the mono-shock setup at the rear as before. Braking on the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 is via single 290mm and 220mm disc brakes at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS
The motorcycle weighs in at 179kg and comes with a 17-litre fuel capacity. The 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 also rides on 17-inch alloys at the front and rear with 110/70 and 140/70 tyre profiles.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 takes back the position of being the entry-level model for the brand in the Indian market. The Ninja 300 rivals the likes of the KTM RC390 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the market, however, is priced at a premium compared to its competition.