- 6 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- 9 hrs ago TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs DC: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw masterclass earn Delhi Capitals easy win
- News 76.16 per cent voter turnout in violence-hit 4th phase of Bengal polls, more troops deployed
- Movies Mahesh Babu Heaps Praise On Vakeel Saab; Says Pawan Kalyan Is In Top Form!
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Kawasaki has launched the new BS6-compliant Ninja 300 in the Indian market. The new (2021) Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 3.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); this translates to a price increase of Rs 20,000 compared to its BS4 iteration, which was discontinued back in December 2019.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 model carries forward the same design and silhouette as before, without any major change. The only significant update made to the new model is the updated engine and the addition of new decals and paint schemes, giving it a more fresh look.
Starting off with the cosmetic changes, the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle now comes with three colour options: Ebony, Lime Green and Candy Lime Green Type 3. The motorcycle carries forward the LED headlamps, split seats, large fairing with new body graphics and decals and more.
Powering the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the same 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine, now compliant with the latest BS6-emission norms. The engine produces 38bhp at 11,000rpm and 26.1Nm of peak torque at 10,000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox; supported by slip and assist-clutch as standard.
Other mechanicals remains the same as well, with the motorcycle using the same 37mm telescopic forks at the front and the mono-shock setup at the rear as before. Braking on the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 is via single 290mm and 220mm disc brakes at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS
The motorcycle weighs in at 179kg and comes with a 17-litre fuel capacity. The 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 also rides on 17-inch alloys at the front and rear with 110/70 and 140/70 tyre profiles.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 takes back the position of being the entry-level model for the brand in the Indian market. The Ninja 300 rivals the likes of the KTM RC390 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the market, however, is priced at a premium compared to its competition.