- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 3 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 3 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 18 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Jay’s Vicky Donor Act To Aarushi’s Running Skills, Funny Moments From The Latest Episode
- Technology Oppo Watch 2 Renders Leaked: Looks A Lot Like Its Predecessor
- Sports Who is Mirabai Chanu? Know The Success Story, Age, State, World Rankings, Records, Stats and More
- News Bank holiday 2021: Banks to remain shut on these days , know the dates
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Jawa Motorcycles have launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
Starting off with the cosmetic updates, the 2021 Jawa forty-two now comes in three new colour options: Sirius White, All-Star Black and Orion Red. All three paint schemes also come with racing stripes on the fuel tank with the ‘42' and ‘Classic Legends' graphics.
Coming to the features on the 2021 Jawa forty-two, the motorcycle now comes standard with bar-end mirrors, a wider and more comfortable seat for both rider and pillion, redesigned side stand, alloy wheels with tubeless tyres and more. Jawa Motorcycles will be offering a headlamp grille and fly-screen as accessories as well.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes.
The updated 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Braking is now handled by discs at both ends, with dual-channel ABS offered as standard. The motorcycle is now 2kg lighter weighing in at 172 kilograms (kerb weight), further improving handling and performance.
Bookings and test rides for the 2021 Jawa 42 will start immediately, with deliveries for the motorcycle said to begin soon. Customers can book the 2021 Jawa 42 either online or via any of their 181 dealerships across the country. The 2021 Jawa 42 will be sold alongside the standard model and is not a replacement to the same.
Thoughts On The 2021 Jawa 42 Launch In India
The Jawa 42 now comes with a host of cosmetic updates, along with a host of new features and small mechanical changes as well. The new 2021 Jawa 42 now seems better equipped to take on its rivals in the segment.