- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 10 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 13 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Technology Vijay Sales Apple Days: Discount Offers On Apple iPhone 12, 12 Mini, iPhone 11, Apple Watch, iPad, And More
- Movies Mahhi Vij And Jay Bhanushali Celebrate Daughter Tara's Second Birthday, Actress Pens Heartfelt Note
- News Assam's Cachar district declares Mizoram border no-drone zone
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Himanta leads prayers ahead of Lovlina's semi-final bout in Olympics
- Finance E-Vehicles Exempted From Registration Certificate Issue/Renewal Fee
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Jawa Motorcycles have teased the launch of the MY21-iteration of their Jawa forty-two model. Teasers of the upcoming 2021 Jawa 42 have been released across the brand's social platforms, indicating a launch in the coming days.
The teaser video doesn't reveal any details of the upcoming 2021 model, but comes with just a caption which reads "The Seduction Begins, Coming Soon".
Having said that, the 2021 Jawa 42 has been spotted testing across India on multiple occasions. As seen from the test mules then, the 2021-iteration of the motorcycle is expected to receive a bunch of new features and updates, along with certain cosmetic changes as well.
While the new features on the 2021 Jawa 42 include a new windshield, a larger grab rail for the pillion rider and a new set of alloy wheels as well. In terms of cosmetic changes, while the overall design is expected to be the same, the bike is expected to have its engine cover, exhaust, suspension and headlamp bezel all blacked-out, giving it better appeal.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic changes and feature updates, no other revisions are expected on the motorcycle. The Jawa forty-two motorcycle was updated in 2020 when it received the BS6-compliant engine. The new 2021 version is expected to carry forward the same unit, along with the same set of mechanicals as well.
The engine continues to come in the form of a 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled BS6-compliant unit. It produces 26bhp and 27Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Jawa 42 is via conventional telescopic forks at the front and twin shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a 280mm disc brake at the front, while the rear features either a 153mm drum or an optional 240mm disc; depending on the variant selected. The motorcycle further rides on 18-inch and 17-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively.
Thoughts On The 2021 Jawa Forty-Two Motorcycle
Jawa Motorcycle has teased the launch of its upcoming MY21 Jawa 42 motorcycle in the Indian market. The 2021 Jawa 42 once introduced will rival the Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is also said to receive an update very soon.