- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Sports Sune Luus to lead South Africa women in India; Van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon still out due to injuries
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the MY2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports offering in the market. The new 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is priced at Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Honda has also started accepting bookings for the 2021 Africa Twin in the Indian market. Bookings can be made either online or via the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the 2021 Honda Africa Twin will begin shortly, with the flagship adventure-tourer being sold exclusively via the brand's BIgWing TopLine showrooms.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin will continue to carry forward all the features, equipment and mechanicals from the previous model. The only change on the MY2021 version of the adventure-tourer is the introduction of new paint schemes for both the manual and automatic transmission variants.
The manual transmission variant of the 2021 Honda Africa Twin will now come in ‘Darkness Black Metallic. The DCT automatic variant of the adventure-tourer will be offered in Pearl Glare White Tricolour.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports continues to feature dual LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, cornering lights, cruise control, heated grips, 5-step adjustable windscreen and adjustable seats.
The 2021 Afrcia Twin also features a 6.5-inch TFT touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity. Other technology features on the 2021 model also include wheelie control, six-axis IMU, cornering ABS, rear lift control and cornering detection on the DCT variant.
The adventure-tourer comes with multiple riding modes, including Urban, Tour, Gravel, Off-road and two other customisable modes as well.
Powering the 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is the same 1084cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 98bhp and 103Nm of peak torque, with either a manual or DCT transmission option.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Africa Twin embraces the "True Adventure" spirit that has helped it win fans across the globe. Honda 2Wheelers is extremely proud to start this New Year with the introduction of the 2021 Year Model of Africa Twin Adventure Sports in India. Let the #TrueAdventure begins!"
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., said,
"Inheriting the "go anywhere" spirit, Africa Twin is one of the most popular machines among long all terrain and weekend tourers alike. Africa Twin tribe has been growing successfully in India & introduction of the latest version - The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports will inspire many adventure seekers to explore the new destinations never taken before!"
Thoughts On The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports Launch
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin is the brand's most premium and flagship adventure-tourer offering on sale in India. The new 2021 comes with minor updates and continues to rival the likes of the BMW R 1250 GS, Ducati Multistrada 950 S and the Triumph Tiger 900.