- 10 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 11 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 11 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kia Sonet & Seltos Deliveries Started Across India: Waiting Periods Set To Increase
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Movies Prithviraj, Indrajith, Jayasurya And Narain Have A Classmates Reunion Yet Again: Pictures Go Viral!
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced new, more affordable finance schemes for its customers. With the new finance schemes, the company will offer its customers interest rates that go as low as 6.5 percent.
Honda claims that it can finance select motorcycles and scooters with the lowest down payment of Rs 1,100 for certain models. To further attract customers to the showroom floor, Honda can process the finance of their motorcycles and scooters with 0 processing fees and documentation charges.
However, it is still unclear exactly what models this new finance scheme is applicable on. There is also a possibility that the dealers could slightly modify these finance schemes according to the availability of stocks and according to festive sales offers.
We doubt the applicability of these affordable finance schemes on all of Honda's motorcycles and scooters. These may apply only on slow-moving or affordable products. So, don't be surprised if the dealer you walked into denied these affordable finance schemes on some premium vehicles sold by Honda.
Thoughts On Honda Offering New Finance Schemes With Low Interest Rates
Honda is the second largest two-wheeler company in India, second only to Hero MotoCorp. With these new affordable finance schemes, Honda is trying to penetrate the rural markets of India, which is currently the stronghold for Hero MotoCorp. If Honda could properly implement these finance schemes in India, this could make Honda the primary choice for rural buyers where pricing and affordability plays a crucial role.