- 23 min ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 35 min ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetha?
- 2 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 4 hrs ago Kawasaki E-boost Name Trademarked For Its Electric/Hybrid Motorcycles
- Sports Rahul Dravid to coach India's limited-overs side, sans Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, touring Sri Lanka?
- Movies Sonu Sood Has This Reaction To Rakhi Sawant Wishing To See Him As The Prime Minister Of India
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- News COVID-19 surge: PM Modi will not travel to UK for G7 summit
- Finance Best Top Aggressive Hybrid Funds Ranked By CRISIL With 1 Year Returns Upto 50%
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced new, more affordable finance schemes for its customers. With the new finance schemes, the company will offer its customers interest rates that go as low as 6.5 percent.
Honda claims that it can finance select motorcycles and scooters with the lowest down payment of Rs 1,100 for certain models. To further attract customers to the showroom floor, Honda can process the finance of their motorcycles and scooters with 0 processing fees and documentation charges.
However, it is still unclear exactly what models this new finance scheme is applicable on. There is also a possibility that the dealers could slightly modify these finance schemes according to the availability of stocks and according to festive sales offers.
We doubt the applicability of these affordable finance schemes on all of Honda's motorcycles and scooters. These may apply only on slow-moving or affordable products. So, don't be surprised if the dealer you walked into denied these affordable finance schemes on some premium vehicles sold by Honda.
Thoughts On Honda Offering New Finance Schemes With Low Interest Rates
Honda is the second largest two-wheeler company in India, second only to Hero MotoCorp. With these new affordable finance schemes, Honda is trying to penetrate the rural markets of India, which is currently the stronghold for Hero MotoCorp. If Honda could properly implement these finance schemes in India, this could make Honda the primary choice for rural buyers where pricing and affordability plays a crucial role.