- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooter Official Images Released: India Launch Slated For June 2021
- 1 day ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- Movies Virat Kohli Pens A Heartwarming Note For Wife Anushka Sharma And Baby Vamika On Women's Day
- News Bengal Polls: TMC's Habibpur candidate Sarla Murmu to join BJP today
- Sports ICC expands women's cricket, announces new T20 Champions Cup, four T20 World Cups
- Finance Gold Prices Rebound From 9-Month Low On Progress In US Stimulus Bill
- Technology Week 10, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Galaxy XCover 5, Gionee Max Pro, Redmi Note 10 5G And More
- Education Bihar CHO Result 2021 Declared, Check Candidates List For Document Verification
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 adventure-touring motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the Indian market. The motorcycle is yet to be launched in the country. Benelli will be updating its entire range of motorcycles that were available in the BS4 era to meet the latest emission standards introduced in India.
Ahead of its launch, images from Autocar India reveals a few changes made to the upcoming 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle. This includes the updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
However, the switchgear on the motorcycle has been upgraded to much premium looking units and now backlit as well. This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily regardless of the lighting conditions.
Other changes made to the adventure-motorcycles include the body-coloured front mudguard, different knuckle guards and a revised rear-view mirror design. Apart from these changes, the motorcycle from the images looks similar to the BS4 models.
However, the biggest change on the 2021 Benelli TRK 502 will be an updated engine. Powering the motorcycles will be an updated version of the same 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that was featured on the BS4 models. It produced a maximum of 47.6bhp and a peak torque 45Nm and came mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The company offered two variants of the TRK 502 motorcycle. While the images are of the standard model of the motorcycle, it was offered in a variant called 502X, which had a more off-road biased setup.
The TRK 502X featured spoked wheels, a slightly bigger engine guard, a high-mounted exhaust, a luggage rack at the rear and increased rider seat height and ground clearance over the TRK 502 model.
The TRK 502 and TRK 502X used dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. While the TRK 502X gets petal disc brake units, the TRK 502 features conventional units. Both motorcycles came equipped with the same suspension hardware that consists of 50mm inverted front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Whether the company will also launch the 502X alongside the standard variant of the motorcycle, remains to be seen.
The overall looks of the motorcycle remain unchanged from the older model. It continues to feature an aggressive-looking front fascia with a split-headlamp setup. Other features such as a tall windscreen, wide rider and pillion seats, rear luggage rack and more have been carried forward on the upcoming model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. This is because of its enhanced comfort, riding position and go-anywhere character that has attracted the customers to choose ADVs over other formats of motorcycles. The Benelli TRK 502 will be a welcome addition to the market providing buyers with additional options in the country.