- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Axar Patel reveals how did he spin out English batsmen
- Finance Hindustan Copper Continues To Hit Fresh Highs; Hold Recommendation Given
- Movies Ishaan Khatter's Filmy Birthday Wish For 'Bade Bhai' Shahid Kapoor Will Leave You Smiling!
- News India is second biggest target of cyber criminals in Asia Pacific: Report
- Technology OnePlus 9R Could Be Launched Next Month With Regular And Pro Variants
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 adventure-touring motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the Indian market. The motorcycle is yet to be launched in the country. Benelli will be updating its entire range of motorcycles that were available in the BS4 era to meet the latest emission standards introduced in India.
Ahead of its launch, images from Autocar India reveals a few changes made to the upcoming 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle. This includes the updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
However, the switchgear on the motorcycle has been upgraded to much premium looking units and now backlit as well. This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily regardless of the lighting conditions.
Other changes made to the adventure-motorcycles include the body-coloured front mudguard, different knuckle guards and a revised rear-view mirror design. Apart from these changes, the motorcycle from the images looks similar to the BS4 models.
However, the biggest change on the 2021 Benelli TRK 502 will be an updated engine. Powering the motorcycles will be an updated version of the same 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that was featured on the BS4 models. It produced a maximum of 47.6bhp and a peak torque 45Nm and came mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The company offered two variants of the TRK 502 motorcycle. While the images are of the standard model of the motorcycle, it was offered in a variant called 502X, which had a more off-road biased setup.
The TRK 502X featured spoked wheels, a slightly bigger engine guard, a high-mounted exhaust, a luggage rack at the rear and increased rider seat height and ground clearance over the TRK 502 model.
The TRK 502 and TRK 502X used dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. While the TRK 502X gets petal disc brake units, the TRK 502 features conventional units. Both motorcycles came equipped with the same suspension hardware that consists of 50mm inverted front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Whether the company will also launch the 502X alongside the standard variant of the motorcycle, remains to be seen.
The overall looks of the motorcycle remain unchanged from the older model. It continues to feature an aggressive-looking front fascia with a split-headlamp setup. Other features such as a tall windscreen, wide rider and pillion seats, rear luggage rack and more have been carried forward on the upcoming model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. This is because of its enhanced comfort, riding position and go-anywhere character that has attracted the customers to choose ADVs over other formats of motorcycles. The Benelli TRK 502 will be a welcome addition to the market providing buyers with additional options in the country.