- 8 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 9 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 10 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Angel & Remya Enter As Wildcard Entries, Firoz-Sajna & Michelle Get Punished
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Bajaj Auto has silently updated its Pulsar 220F model in the Indian market. The new (2021) Bajaj Pulsar 220F is now priced at Rs 1.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and comes with subtle cosmetic changes, along with few additional features as well.
Starting off with the design, the new Bajaj Pulsar 220F now comes with updated body graphics. The 220F is now offered in two colour options: Black Blue & Black Red. Both features coloured highlights on the side semi-fairing, front fenders and on the tail section. Apart from the updated graphics, no other changes have been made to its styling.
The main change on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is the updated instrument cluster. The motorcycle continues to offer a semi-digital instrument console with an analogue tachometer. However, the digital screen on the 220F now offers a number of new and additional information.
This includes fuel efficiency, real-time mileage, distance-to-empty, trip meter and odometer. Having said that, the instrument cluster on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F still misses out on a gear position indicator and a clock.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, no other changes have been made. The 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F continues to be powered by the same 220cc DTS-Fi single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 20.4bhp at 8500rpm and 18.55Nm of torque at 7000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension setup on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is via standard telescopic fork at the front and a five-way adjustable dual shock absorber at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by 280mm and 230mm disc at the front and rear, respectively; with single-channel ABS as standard.
The 2021 Pulsar 220F continues to ride on 17-inch alloy wheels with 90/90 front and 120/80 rear tyre profiles. The motorcycle further comes with a 15-litre fuel tank capacity and tips the scale at 160 kilograms (kerb weight).
Thoughts On the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F has been on sale in India for a very long time (first introduced back in the late-2000s). The motorcycle continues to remain a popular offering in the Pulsar lineup and rivals other 200cc motorcycle offerings in the Indian market.