- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 5 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 6 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 7 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- News Kerala CM hints at region-wise restrictions; Lockdown strategy to change after June 16
- Movies Exclusive: Nikita Rawal On Bold OTT Content And Why She Has Declined Such Offers
- Sports India vs Afghanistan, FIFA WC Qualifier: I have asked my boys to enjoy the game: Stimac
- Finance Retail loan Repayments See Sharp Decline in April Says Report
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
KTM India has asked its customers to park their motorcycles and stay home in its latest post on social media. The motorcycle manufacturer has also postponed its Pro Experience rides in India indefinitely. This new development has quite obviously happened due to the ongoing second wave of COVID-19 in the country.
Since it was discovered at the end of 2019, COVID-19 has affected every sphere of life. At the beginning of 2020, the virus spread to almost all countries in the world and almost every country imposed lockdowns. This led to immense losses across all industries.
The automotive industry was one of the worst affected with production plants and dealerships being shut for several weeks at a time. The travel and tourism industry is probably the worst-hit by the pandemic.
A few months after the world opened up, the second wave has now struck. It is safe to say that the second wave of the pandemic has affected India the most with the number of cases being reported in 24 hours going above four lakhs. Several states have now imposed lockdowns and curfews. A few automotive manufacturers have even shut down manufacturing plants.
Now KTM asked its customers to stay home and has postponed all Pro Experience events and rides. The video posted by KTM starts off with a KTM Adventure 390 parked inside a garage and the words ‘Park Your KTM' pops up. It also says, ‘All upcoming pro experiences have been postponed.
In October 2020, KTM had announced the arrival of its Pro Experience events.It was divided into three categories. The KTM Adventure Tour which involves quite a lot of off-road riding was designed for owners of the KTM Adventure 390 and 250.
KTM Pro Rides are designed for those who want to go on a motorcycle tour to popular destinations and are open for all KTM motorcycles. The KTM Track Day is designed for those who want to head to the race track and have a fun day out on the track. All of the rides and events scheduled for this year have now been postponed indefinitely.
Thoughts On KTM Postponing Pro Experience Rides & Asking Riders To Stay Home
KTM hasn't commented on when the Pro Experience rides and events would be back on track. This is because no one really knows when the situation around the country will become normal. For now, all it seems we can do is hope for the situation to improve. In a situation like this, all we can do is stay home and break the chain.