- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 3 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 7 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 8 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Movies Mahhi Vij And Jay Bhanushali Celebrate Daughter Tara's Second Birthday, Actress Pens Heartfelt Note
- News Assam's Cachar district declares Mizoram border no-drone zone
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Himanta leads prayers ahead of Lovlina's semi-final bout in Olympics
- Finance E-Vehicles Exempted From Registration Certificate Issue/Renewal Fee
- Technology Realme GT 5G Series To Comprise Three Models In India; Company Eyeing Flagship Segment?
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
KTM India has asked its customers to park their motorcycles and stay home in its latest post on social media. The motorcycle manufacturer has also postponed its Pro Experience rides in India indefinitely. This new development has quite obviously happened due to the ongoing second wave of COVID-19 in the country.
Since it was discovered at the end of 2019, COVID-19 has affected every sphere of life. At the beginning of 2020, the virus spread to almost all countries in the world and almost every country imposed lockdowns. This led to immense losses across all industries.
The automotive industry was one of the worst affected with production plants and dealerships being shut for several weeks at a time. The travel and tourism industry is probably the worst-hit by the pandemic.
A few months after the world opened up, the second wave has now struck. It is safe to say that the second wave of the pandemic has affected India the most with the number of cases being reported in 24 hours going above four lakhs. Several states have now imposed lockdowns and curfews. A few automotive manufacturers have even shut down manufacturing plants.
Now KTM asked its customers to stay home and has postponed all Pro Experience events and rides. The video posted by KTM starts off with a KTM Adventure 390 parked inside a garage and the words ‘Park Your KTM' pops up. It also says, ‘All upcoming pro experiences have been postponed.
In October 2020, KTM had announced the arrival of its Pro Experience events.It was divided into three categories. The KTM Adventure Tour which involves quite a lot of off-road riding was designed for owners of the KTM Adventure 390 and 250.
KTM Pro Rides are designed for those who want to go on a motorcycle tour to popular destinations and are open for all KTM motorcycles. The KTM Track Day is designed for those who want to head to the race track and have a fun day out on the track. All of the rides and events scheduled for this year have now been postponed indefinitely.
Thoughts On KTM Postponing Pro Experience Rides & Asking Riders To Stay Home
KTM hasn't commented on when the Pro Experience rides and events would be back on track. This is because no one really knows when the situation around the country will become normal. For now, all it seems we can do is hope for the situation to improve. In a situation like this, all we can do is stay home and break the chain.