- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 8 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
In September last year, KTM had confirmed that it is working on a new range of motorcycles. This new range of motorcycles from the company will have a new 750cc engine. These new motorcycles will be manufactured in China by CFMoto, who is KTM's distributor in the country. Both the companies entered into a joint venture back in 2017, to develop and manufacture new motorcycles for Chinese and international markets.
We are expecting KTM to be working on a wide range of motorcycles with the new 750cc platform. Upcoming motorcycles could be the KTM 750 Duke, 750 Adventure and even a 750 Supermoto. However, the new range is expected to be unveiled sometime next year. The 750 cc motorcycles will fill in the gap between the 490 and the 890 range.
There is no other detail about the new 750 range of motorcycles. However, we think it will be slightly cheaper than the 790 Duke as it expected to feature less technology. It is slightly early to comment anything about the upcoming new range from KTM, but we can expect the motorcycles to make their way to the Indian shores sometime in the near future.
In other recent KTM news, recently, the KTM 890 Duke Tech 3 MotoGP edition was revealed. The Tech3 MotoGP edition of the scalpel will be limited to just 100 units, and all 100 units will be exclusive to France. The limited-edition also sports a minimalist belly pan, a pillion seat cowl and an Akrapovic exhaust system.
Mechanically, the engine remains largely unchanged with the 889cc, parallel-twin liquid-cooled unit that pumps 113.4bhp of power and 92Nm of peak torque. The frame underpinning the KTM Duke 890 is made of Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel, which not only makes the Duke 890 weigh less but is also very rigid and tight for extremely sharp handling.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New 750 Range From KTM
This new range of motorcycles from KTM will have a new 750cc engine. These new motorcycles will be manufactured in China by CFMoto, who is KTM's distributor in the country. Both the companies entered into a joint venture back in 2017, to develop and manufacture new motorcycles for Chinese and international markets. Stay tuned for more information.