- 1 hr ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 2 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 4 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 5 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports ICC looking at same points per Test win from next WTC cycle: Interim CEO Allardice
- News Study claims single dose of COVID-19 vaccine sufficient for already infected people
- Finance Stocks To Watch On Tuesday, June 15
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's First Death Anniversary: Kriti Sanon, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor Remember The Actor
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
KTM and Husqvarna have announced an extension of the warranty and free service period for vehicles in the country. The decision has been made by both brands to extend the validity due to the ongoing Coronoavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
Any warranty and free service period getting expired by May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021. With the new initiative, KTM & Husqvarna aim to provide peace of mind to customers from both brands during these testing times.
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. As a result, service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
During this time, customers' vehicles with expiring maintenance packages will be unable to avail of services. The extension announced on these packages will certainly help customers to get their issues sorted and add value to their vehicle purchase as well.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Sumeet Narang, President, Bajaj Auto (Probiking) said, "Due to the second wave of the pandemic, various states have announced lockdowns and we are aware that customers may struggle to get their vehicles serviced on time, or avail warranty benefits that may have expired during this period. Hence, we have rolled out two months warranty and service extension across all KTM and Husqvarna models."
In addition to this, KTM also announced that all its Pro Experience Rides have been put on hold. The Pro Experiences programme is divided into three main categories: KTM Adventure Tours, KTM Rides and KTM Track Day. All of these rides attract a fee depending on the number of days spent on roads.
Customers signed up for these experience rides will have to wait a little longer. These rides will be back once the virus spread decreases in the country. However, for now, KTM has asked its customers to ‘Park Your KTM' — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The KTM & Husqvarna Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
KTM & Husqvarna joining the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on the warranty, free service and other maintenance packages sold by the brand. The brand has also stopped its customer engagement programmes to adhere to the safety guidelines during the ongoing pandemic.