- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 9 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
KTM and Husqvarna have announced an extension of the warranty and free service period for vehicles in the country. The decision has been made by both brands to extend the validity due to the ongoing Coronoavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
Any warranty and free service period getting expired by May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021. With the new initiative, KTM & Husqvarna aim to provide peace of mind to customers from both brands during these testing times.
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. As a result, service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
During this time, customers' vehicles with expiring maintenance packages will be unable to avail of services. The extension announced on these packages will certainly help customers to get their issues sorted and add value to their vehicle purchase as well.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Sumeet Narang, President, Bajaj Auto (Probiking) said, "Due to the second wave of the pandemic, various states have announced lockdowns and we are aware that customers may struggle to get their vehicles serviced on time, or avail warranty benefits that may have expired during this period. Hence, we have rolled out two months warranty and service extension across all KTM and Husqvarna models."
In addition to this, KTM also announced that all its Pro Experience Rides have been put on hold. The Pro Experiences programme is divided into three main categories: KTM Adventure Tours, KTM Rides and KTM Track Day. All of these rides attract a fee depending on the number of days spent on roads.
Customers signed up for these experience rides will have to wait a little longer. These rides will be back once the virus spread decreases in the country. However, for now, KTM has asked its customers to ‘Park Your KTM' — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The KTM & Husqvarna Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
KTM & Husqvarna joining the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on the warranty, free service and other maintenance packages sold by the brand. The brand has also stopped its customer engagement programmes to adhere to the safety guidelines during the ongoing pandemic.