- 17 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
KTM announces price increase for all KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles sold in India in July 2021. This is the third price hike issued by the brand this year. The price increase ranges between Rs 256 and Rs 11,423.
Model-Wise New Vs Old Price Comparison
|Model||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
KTM Duke Prices
The KTM Duke 125 is the second costliest 125cc motorcycle sold in India at Rs 1.70 lakh. The brand's flagship naked, the Duke 390 receives a price increase of Rs 11,358 and is now priced at Rs 2.87 lakh. While the Duke 200 and the Duke 250 receives price hike of Rs 2,022 and Rs 6,848, respectively.
KTM RC Prices
The RC 125 is the costliest 125cc motorcycle sold in India at Rs 1.80 lakh &mdash Rs 10,000 more than the Duke 125. The track-focused RC 390 receives a price hike of Rs 11,358 and now retails at Rs 2.77 lakh, which is Rs 10,000 lower than its naked sibling, the Duke 390. The RC 200 receives a nominal price hike of Rs 2,253.
KTM Adventure Prices
The 250 Adventure almost gets away with the price increase as it receives only Rs 258 hike. However, the 390 Adventure receives the highest price hike of Rs 11,423 and retails at Rs 3.28 lakh.
The Svartpilen and the Vitpilen 250 motorcycles sold in India revises a price hike of Rs 11,098 and 11,097, respectively. With the latest price hike, both motorcycles cross the Rs 2 lakh mark. However, they are around Rs 18,000 cheaper than the KTM Duke 250.
Thoughts About The KTM & Husqvarna Prices Increased In India
KTM increases the prices for the third time in India this year and is yet to state the reason for the price hike. We reckon it could be because of the rising input costs. But the price hike on all three occasions has been substantial. As a result, the prices of the KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles have increased by around 25 per cent from last year.