- 38 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Zak Crawley: Visitors frustrated seeing third umpire call going against them
- News Coronavirus cases: India reports 16,738 new COVID-19 cases, 138 deaths in last 24 hours
- Movies Nithiin Reddy Talks About His Dream To Share Screen Space With Pawan Kalyan And Vakeel Saab’s Release
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
KTM has announced a set of new riding programme for its customers in the country called 'Adventure Trails'. With the new riding programme, the company aims to introduce the owners of brand's ADV motorcycles to adventure biking by taking them on single-day rides exploring exciting trails.
The company also announced that these nature trails have been carefully selected and curated by KTM Experts. The trails promise to provide a wholesome riding experience and to impart basic riding techniques of navigating terrains of different kinds to participants.
The Adventure Trails will be curated to discover hidden paths in the vicinity of that particular city. It will take the riders to those hidden paths that they have never seen before. The trail riding programme will also help riders to get to their KTM Adventure bikes and its versatility both on and off the road.
The Adventure Trails ride programme will be offered exclusively to the brand's ADV motorcycle owners in the country. Customers who wish to enrol can reach out to their respective dealerships as per the schedule in the select cities.
The trail riding will be led by KTM Experts who are accomplished off-road & multi-terrain specialists. Experts will help participants attending the trail riding programme by providing the right guidance and help navigate the trails.
During the day ride, the owners get to experience a hands-on session focusing on crucial off-roading essentials like vision, body control, and handling the motorcycle; among others. The trail riding will also help understand the tech features in the Adventure bikes like the traction control, off-road ABS, cornering ABS, quickshifter+ and more.
Speaking on the occasion, Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "The KTM 390 Adventure and KTM 250 Adventure have seen a great response since their launch would help the customers explore terrains on their bikes which has never been possible with regular street bikes. This would open up a whole new world of adventure biking as a sport. When customers buy a KTM Adventure, they would not only get an outstanding machine but also access to exclusive adventure riding events which have been specially curated by certified off-road experts."
He further added, "We had launched KTM Adventure Tours which are long-distance adventure rides to seven iconic destinations & KTM Adventure Day which is a single day closed circuit training program, earlier this month. The Adventure Trails are a potent addition to this set, giving owners a more hands-on experience of their Adventure motorcycle. We have seen a phenomenal reception of the Adventure Trails so far which reinforces our belief that customers are seeking these Pro-Experiences to get more of their KTM Adventure bikes"
KTM Adventure Trails will be regularly conducted in 10 cities across the country over the next few months. In addition to the trail riding, the company also conducts several other training programmes for KTM customers such as KTM Adventure Touring, KTM Track Day and more.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities
With the increasing popularity of adventure-touring motorcycles, the company is looking for various ways to engage with the ADV customers. The trail riding is also becoming equally popular as the ADV customers are looking to use their motorcycles to its fullest potential. As a result, the new programme will be a welcome addition to the existing rides organized by the brand.