- 21 min ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 2 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- News Mamata Banerjee in Delhi; Meets Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes 'Baba' Sanjay Dutt With Throwback Picture On His Birthday!
- Sports IPL: Former India pacer R Vinay Kumar joins Mumbai Indians talent scout team
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The KTM 890 Duke Tech 3 MotoGP edition has been revealed. KTM has revealed the Tech 3 MotoGP edition of the 890 Duke, also known as the scalpel amongst its fans. The Tech3 MotoGP edition of the scalpel will be limited to just 100 units, and all 100 units will be exclusive to France.
From its looks, we can definitely say that the paint scheme has been inspired by the Tech3 MotoGP bike ridden by Iker Lecuona and Danilo Petrucci. The limited-edition also sports a minimalist belly pan, a pillion seat cowl and an Akrapovic exhaust system for a sportier feel.
However, the hardware remains largely unchanged with the 889cc, parallel-twin liquid-cooled motor that pumps 113.4bhp and 92Nm. The frame underpinning the KTM Duke 890 is made of Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel, which not only makes the Duke 890 weigh less but is also very rigid and tight for extremely sharp handling.
Despite the high power-to-weight ratio and sharp handling characteristics, the KTM Duke 890 and the Tech3 MotoGP edition KTM Duke 890 come with a host of electronic rider aids to make sure it is very quick and safe at the same time.
The electronics package includes lean-angle sensitive traction control, Motor Slip Regulation, cornering ABS with a Supermoto mode and four riding modes — Rain, Street, Sport and Track modes.
For those 100 lucky people who are looking forward to owning this exquisite machine in France, the limited edition is priced at 11,690 euros (Rs 10.57 lakh), which is around 1,300 euros (Rs 1.17 lakh) more expensive than the standard KTM Duke 890.
Thoughts On KTM 890 Duke Tech3 MotoGP Edition Being Launched
It is a shame that the Tech3 MotoGP edition of the KTM 890 Duke is only available in France. We can only hope that KTM brings at least some limited edition bikes to India, to spice up the motorcycling scene in India.