- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Avail Best Discounts On Electronics Devices
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 25 Highlights: Wild Card Contestant Rajiv Adatia Makes An Entry In The House
- News Amit Shah spends night at CRPF camp in Pulwama; says will see a peaceful J&K 'in our lifetime'
- Sports T20 World Cup: Afghanistan crush Scotland in Super 12 rout
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
KTM 250 Adventure price drop. KTM has announced a massive price cut on its entry-level adventure bike, the KTM 250 Adventure. The latest price cut brings down the ex-showroom price of the KTM 250 Adventure to just Rs 2,30,000.
The massive price cut of Rs 25,000 is only valid for a short period of time, starting from 14th July, 2021, and ending on 31st August, 2021. During this period, the ex-showroom price of the KTM 250 Adventure will be just Rs 1,276 more than the KTM 250 Duke which it is based on.
This makes the KTM Adventure 250 tremendous value for money for what it provides over the standard KTM 250 Duke. KTM India added that there won't be any changes made to the bike despite cutting the price down by quarter of a lakh. This means the user will get the frame, WP Suspension and wheels from its bigger sibling, the KTM Duke 390, just as it did earlier.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd was quoted as saying, "The KTM 250 Adventure is an accessible motorcycle that offers an enjoyable riding experience for daily commuting and weekend escapes outside the city either on or away from the tarmac. Combining top-spec components with latest technology, the KTM 250 Adventure sets the benchmark in the rapidly growing Adventure segment."
He further said, "With the special, limited period promotional price, we are confident that the KTM 250 Adventure will attract a lot of interest from adventure enthusiasts and encourage a faster upgrade to this segment.
Powering the KTM Adventure 250 is the same engine that does duty on the KTM 250 Duke. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 29bhp and 24Nm. The rear wheel is driven by a slick-shifting 6-speed gearbox with identical gear ratios as its naked sibling.
The KTM Adventure 250 is available in two colour options — a flashy Electronic Orange and a stealthier Black Metallic.
Thoughts On KTM Adventure 250 Price Decrease
When KTM initially introduced the 250 Adventure in India, many felt the pricing was between Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 pricier than what it should have been. This did reflect on the sales performance too. However, with this new limited-period offer, we expect more buyers to consider the KTM 250 Adventure over its naked sibling.