- 10 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 13 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Goa come from behind to draw battle of fortunes against ATKMB
- News Tripura Congress chief attacked by BJP workers
- Movies Thalaivi: Kangana Ranaut & Team Pay Tribute To Legend MGR On His 104th Birth Anniversary
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Kawasaki has introduced the MY21 iteration of its flagship supercharged motorcycles, the Z H2 and Z H2 SE in the Indian market. The new (2021) Kawasaki Z H2 is priced at Rs 21.90 lakh, while the MY21 Kawasaki Z H2 SE is offered with a price tag of Rs 25.90 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Both motorcycles feature the brand's latest SUGOMI design language. Both the Kawasaki Z H2 and the Z H2 SE comes with a minimalistic styling concept, with an exposed trellis frame, aggressive riding position and an asymmetric ram-air intake at the front. Both motorcycles also feature the ‘Kawasaki River Mark' on the headlamp cowl — a logo permitted to be used only on motorcycles powered by supercharged engines.
Other features on the new Kawasaki Z H2 and Z H2 SE include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, full-colour TFT LCD instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth and Kawasaki's ‘Rideology' app. The motorcycles will also feature fat-type handlebars and switches and electronic cruise control; among many others.
Both, the 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 and Z H2 SE come powered by the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder supercharged engine. It produces 200bhp at 11,000rpm and 137Nm of peak torque at 8,500rpm. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox with assist and slipper clutch as standard.
The suspension on the motorcycles is handled via fully-adjustable inverted forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is via dual 320mm discs at the front and a single 260mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The motorcycle runs on 17-inch wheels with 120/70 front profile and 190/55 rear profile. The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE weighs in at 240kg, while the Z H2 is 1kg lighter. Both motorcycles also come with a large 19-litre fuel tank. Both motorcycles are offered in a single paint scheme called Metallic Diablo Black/Golden Blazed Green.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 & Z H2 SE India Launch
The Kawasaki Z H2 and Z H2 SE are the newest iterations of the brand's flagship supercharged offerings. The new version comes better equipped to take on its rivals in the segment.