- 1 hr ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 3 hrs ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- News Light showers likely to cool Delhi temperature
- Technology Premium Smartphone Sales Might Decline Due To Delhi Lockdown
- Lifestyle Airport Fashion: Amyra Dastur And Taapsee Pannu Flaunt Comfy And Eye-Catching Traditional Outfits
- Movies Happy Birthday Chiyaan Vikram: Throwback Pictures Of The Anniyan Actor We Can’t Get Enough Of!
- Finance How To Download A Masked Aadhaar Card Online?
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH Stats and Records preview: David Warner, Kieron Pollard, Manish Pandey eye big records
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Kawasaki India has teased the much-awaited Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle on its social media handles. The company had announced earlier that it will bring back the Ninja 300 motorcycle in the BS6 era.
The motorcycle from the teaser images looks similar to the BS4 model of the Ninja 300. However, it features a new paint scheme, the looks inspired by the KRT edition available on bigger capacity models.
The social post revealing the motorcycle by the company said, "Ninja 300 is Back!!!! We Promised we will give you reasons to celebrate 2021!!! Promise fulfilled!!! It's time to re-start your Sportsbike passion!!!"
Speaking about the upcoming motorcycle, the Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the same liquid-cooled parallel-twin 296cc unit that did its duties on the BS4 motorcycle.
In its BS4 format, the engine produced a maximum of 38.5bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 27Nm at 10,000rpm. The engine came mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The overall design of the BS6 motorcycle is expected to remain unchanged from its BS4 counterpart. It will continue to feature the twin-headlamp design for an aggressive-looking front end design.
Other features include clip-on handlebars, windscreen, full-fairing with mounted front turn-signal indicators, pilot lamps, split-seats, LED taillamps, funky-looking alloy wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust and more. It is expected to feature the same semi-digital instrument cluster layout on the BS6 motorcycle as well.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 37mm telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear, with adjustability for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a single 290mm petal disc and 220mm petal disc at the front and rear, respectively. The Ninja 300 BS6 will be offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the KRT colours revealed from the teaser images, the upcoming Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be offered with a host of colour options. Some of them are expected to be carried over from the BS4 motorcycle as well.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
With the teaser getting released, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to go on sale in India soon. The company could begin accepting pre-launch bookings for the motorcycle in the coming days. Once launched, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 will primarily rival the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.