- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- News 10 states account for 82% of COVID-19 cases
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Avail Before June 30, 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Kawasaki India has teased the much-awaited Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle on its social media handles. The company had announced earlier that it will bring back the Ninja 300 motorcycle in the BS6 era.
The motorcycle from the teaser images looks similar to the BS4 model of the Ninja 300. However, it features a new paint scheme, the looks inspired by the KRT edition available on bigger capacity models.
The social post revealing the motorcycle by the company said, "Ninja 300 is Back!!!! We Promised we will give you reasons to celebrate 2021!!! Promise fulfilled!!! It's time to re-start your Sportsbike passion!!!"
Speaking about the upcoming motorcycle, the Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the same liquid-cooled parallel-twin 296cc unit that did its duties on the BS4 motorcycle.
In its BS4 format, the engine produced a maximum of 38.5bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 27Nm at 10,000rpm. The engine came mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The overall design of the BS6 motorcycle is expected to remain unchanged from its BS4 counterpart. It will continue to feature the twin-headlamp design for an aggressive-looking front end design.
Other features include clip-on handlebars, windscreen, full-fairing with mounted front turn-signal indicators, pilot lamps, split-seats, LED taillamps, funky-looking alloy wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust and more. It is expected to feature the same semi-digital instrument cluster layout on the BS6 motorcycle as well.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 37mm telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear, with adjustability for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a single 290mm petal disc and 220mm petal disc at the front and rear, respectively. The Ninja 300 BS6 will be offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the KRT colours revealed from the teaser images, the upcoming Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to be offered with a host of colour options. Some of them are expected to be carried over from the BS4 motorcycle as well.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
With the teaser getting released, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is expected to go on sale in India soon. The company could begin accepting pre-launch bookings for the motorcycle in the coming days. Once launched, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 will primarily rival the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.