- 6 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied For The First Time Ahead Of Global Unveil: Spy Pics & Details
- 58 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Sports UFC Vegas 20: Rozenstruik vs. Gane fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Nanban Cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa Joins Vijay-Nelson Dilipkumar’s Film
- Lifestyle On Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 8
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro, X3 Neo, X3 Lite Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced a set of offers on its select range of models sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range sold in the Indian market.
Kawasaki is offering new year discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Z650 Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon on all of the eligible models, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the motorcycle they are purchasing. They can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company. The offer is valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
The Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Versys 1000 adventure-touring motorcycles are offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 50,000 and Rs 30,000, respectively. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle.
The company is also offering Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 voucher with the Vulcan S and Z650, respectively. The W800 is the brand's retro-styled motorcycle that is currently available in the Indian market. It is also being offered a discount voucher worth Rs 30,000.
The brand's off-road non-street-legal motorcycles the KX 100, KLX140 and the KLX110 are being offered with the discount voucher called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. Rs 50,000, Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 are being offered on the models, respectively.
Kawasaki has also increased the price of its motorcycles in the Indian market. The company announced new prices of all its model recently. Based on the new prices the popular naked motorcycle Z650 will retail at Rs 6.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021
Kawasaki India is offering attractive discounts on the select range of motorcycles sold in the country. This includes off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles, adventure-tourer and more. After the latest price hike, these discount vouchers will help reduce the initial cost of the motorcycle.