- 12 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 13 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 14 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Finance Is NCR Commercial Real Estate Segment Seeing An Uptick?
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: 5 Actresses We Would Love To See Opposite This Action Star!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced a set of offers on its select range of models sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range sold in the Indian market.
Kawasaki is offering new year discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Z650 Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon on all of the eligible models, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the motorcycle they are purchasing. They can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company. The offer is valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
The Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Versys 1000 adventure-touring motorcycles are offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 50,000 and Rs 30,000, respectively. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle.
The company is also offering Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 voucher with the Vulcan S and Z650, respectively. The W800 is the brand's retro-styled motorcycle that is currently available in the Indian market. It is also being offered a discount voucher worth Rs 30,000.
The brand's off-road non-street-legal motorcycles the KX 100, KLX140 and the KLX110 are being offered with the discount voucher called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. Rs 50,000, Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 are being offered on the models, respectively.
Kawasaki has also increased the price of its motorcycles in the Indian market. The company announced new prices of all its model recently. Based on the new prices the popular naked motorcycle Z650 will retail at Rs 6.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021
Kawasaki India is offering attractive discounts on the select range of motorcycles sold in the country. This includes off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles, adventure-tourer and more. After the latest price hike, these discount vouchers will help reduce the initial cost of the motorcycle.