- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced a set of offers on its select range of models sold in the Indian market. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range sold in the Indian market.
Kawasaki is offering new year discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Z650 Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon on all of the eligible models, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the motorcycle they are purchasing. They can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company. The offer is valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
The Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Versys 1000 adventure-touring motorcycles are offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 50,000 and Rs 30,000, respectively. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle.
The company is also offering Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 voucher with the Vulcan S and Z650, respectively. The W800 is the brand's retro-styled motorcycle that is currently available in the Indian market. It is also being offered a discount voucher worth Rs 30,000.
The brand's off-road non-street-legal motorcycles the KX 100, KLX140 and the KLX110 are being offered with the discount voucher called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. Rs 50,000, Rs 40,000 and Rs 30,000 are being offered on the models, respectively.
Kawasaki has also increased the price of its motorcycles in the Indian market. The company announced new prices of all its model recently. Based on the new prices the popular naked motorcycle Z650 will retail at Rs 6.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021
Kawasaki India is offering attractive discounts on the select range of motorcycles sold in the country. This includes off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles, adventure-tourer and more. After the latest price hike, these discount vouchers will help reduce the initial cost of the motorcycle.