- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 24 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News At G7 summit, PM Modi's call for patent waiver on Covid vaccines gets widespread support
- Sports WTC Final: The more you play straight and close better it is for you: Rahane on playing in English conditions
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Kawasaki is offering discount and benefits on select motorcycles for June 2021. Motorcycles are offered with maximum discounts of up to Rs 50,000 this month. The Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800, KLX110, KLX140 & KX100 are models eligible for offers this month.
Offers & Discounts Details
- New-Beginning Voucher for road-legal motorcycles - Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800
- Off-Road Voucher for non-street-legal motorcycles - KLX110, KLX140 & KX100
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021.
Kawasaki is offering the ‘New-Beginning Voucher' discount coupons for all eligible road-legal motorcycles this month. These discount coupons can be redeemed to lower the ex-showroom price of the performance motorcycles.
The value of the discount voucher varies depending on the motorcycle. Starting with the Vulcan S, the cruiser is offered a voucher of Rs 20,000, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Similarly, the Versys 650, Ninja 1000SX and the W800 motorcycles receive a discount voucher of Rs 30,000.
Kawasaki is also offering ‘Off-Road Voucher' discounts coupons on a couple of its off-road motorcycles sold in India. These are non-street-legal motorcycles available for only track use.
The KLX110 is offered with a discount coupon of Rs 30,000. The KLX 140 and the KX 100 received a discount coupon of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of an Extended Warranty (EW) & an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers For June 2021
Kawasaki is offering discounts on some of the popular model sold by the brand in the Indian market. After discounts, the Versys 650 will cost Rs 6.78 lakh ex-showroom making it more desirable this month. The company continue to sell the non-street-legal KLX and KX series motorcycles, which are available in limited stocks.