- 33 min ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 53 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 6 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- Sports WTC Final NZ vs India: Twitter flooded with memes as incessant rain delays start of match in Southampton
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- Movies Barrister Babu: Anchal Sahu To Romance Pravisht Mishra Aka Anirudh?
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Finance RBI Grants Centrum To Set Up Small Finance Bank, Opening The Door For PMC Bank Takeover
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Kawasaki is offering discount and benefits on select motorcycles for June 2021. Motorcycles are offered with maximum discounts of up to Rs 50,000 this month. The Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800, KLX110, KLX140 & KX100 are models eligible for offers this month.
Offers & Discounts Details
- New-Beginning Voucher for road-legal motorcycles - Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800
- Off-Road Voucher for non-street-legal motorcycles - KLX110, KLX140 & KX100
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021.
Kawasaki is offering the ‘New-Beginning Voucher' discount coupons for all eligible road-legal motorcycles this month. These discount coupons can be redeemed to lower the ex-showroom price of the performance motorcycles.
The value of the discount voucher varies depending on the motorcycle. Starting with the Vulcan S, the cruiser is offered a voucher of Rs 20,000, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Similarly, the Versys 650, Ninja 1000SX and the W800 motorcycles receive a discount voucher of Rs 30,000.
Kawasaki is also offering ‘Off-Road Voucher' discounts coupons on a couple of its off-road motorcycles sold in India. These are non-street-legal motorcycles available for only track use.
The KLX110 is offered with a discount coupon of Rs 30,000. The KLX 140 and the KX 100 received a discount coupon of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of an Extended Warranty (EW) & an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers For June 2021
Kawasaki is offering discounts on some of the popular model sold by the brand in the Indian market. After discounts, the Versys 650 will cost Rs 6.78 lakh ex-showroom making it more desirable this month. The company continue to sell the non-street-legal KLX and KX series motorcycles, which are available in limited stocks.