- 11 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 17 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- News Is Goa open for tourists? Is it mandatory to get vaccinated or carry negative RT-PCR report?
- Sports India women vs England women: Shafali, Smriti share huge stand but hosts strike back in last session
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Kawasaki is offering discount and benefits on select motorcycles for June 2021. Motorcycles are offered with maximum discounts of up to Rs 50,000 this month. The Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800, KLX110, KLX140 & KX100 are models eligible for offers this month.
Offers & Discounts Details
- New-Beginning Voucher for road-legal motorcycles - Versys 650, Vulcan S, Ninja 1000SX, W800
- Off-Road Voucher for non-street-legal motorcycles - KLX110, KLX140 & KX100
- Offers valid between June 1 and June 30, 2021.
Kawasaki is offering the ‘New-Beginning Voucher' discount coupons for all eligible road-legal motorcycles this month. These discount coupons can be redeemed to lower the ex-showroom price of the performance motorcycles.
The value of the discount voucher varies depending on the motorcycle. Starting with the Vulcan S, the cruiser is offered a voucher of Rs 20,000, which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Similarly, the Versys 650, Ninja 1000SX and the W800 motorcycles receive a discount voucher of Rs 30,000.
Kawasaki is also offering ‘Off-Road Voucher' discounts coupons on a couple of its off-road motorcycles sold in India. These are non-street-legal motorcycles available for only track use.
The KLX110 is offered with a discount coupon of Rs 30,000. The KLX 140 and the KX 100 received a discount coupon of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively.
The company has also introduced a new maintenance package in India called the K-Care. The package is currently offered to MY21 Ninja ZX-10R customer only. The K-Care maintenance package consists of an Extended Warranty (EW) & an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
With the K-Care package, the warranty of the bike will be extended to 4 years/50,000Kms. On the other hand, the AMC will ensure savings on service cost. Customers can transfer the K-Care package to the subsequent owner as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Offers For June 2021
Kawasaki is offering discounts on some of the popular model sold by the brand in the Indian market. After discounts, the Versys 650 will cost Rs 6.78 lakh ex-showroom making it more desirable this month. The company continue to sell the non-street-legal KLX and KX series motorcycles, which are available in limited stocks.