- 8 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 13 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is now available with an extended warranty and an AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract. Kawasaki India has announced the launch of an extended warranty and an AMC for the ZX-10R. This move is expected to give buyers of the ZX-10R more peace of mind and a better overall ownership experience.
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is one of the quickest motorcycles in the world. It is one of the most-loved superbikes out there with a large number of fans. The motorcycle comes with a standard warranty of two years / 30,000 kilometres.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Extended Warranty
Kawasaki is offering an extended warranty of two additional years and 20,000 additional kilometres. This leads to a total warranty coverage of four years / 50,000 kilometres. The extended warranty is priced at Rs 53,065. It will cover all unexpected mechanical and electrical problems that crop up as a result of manufacturing defects.
Kawasaki has made this extended warranty transferable. In case the owner of the motorcycle decides to sell the motorcycle during the four year / 50,000 kilometre period, the warranty can be transferred to the next owner too. The only condition is that the motorcycle must be serviced at authorised Kawasaki dealerships as per the service schedule.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract)
Kawasaki is also now offering an Annual Maintenance Contract for the ZX-10R. The AMC comes with eight free services and covers the cost of carrying out regular maintenance work. Procedures like engine oil change, oil filter change, brake caliper change/cleaning, etc, will no longer attract a labour cost if the ZX-10R is covered by the AMC. The Kawasaki AMC is priced at Rs 47,461 for the ZX-10R.
Kawasaki K-Care Package
The Kawasaki K-care package has been introduced for those who wish to purchase the Annual Maintenance Contract as well the extended warranty for the ZX-10R. It combines the benefits of both schemes.
Buyers of the K-Care package will get an extended warranty of tw0 additional years / 20,000 kilometres and 8 scheduled services. The Kawasaki K-Care package is priced at Rs 73,263 and can be opted for at your nearest Kawasaki dealership.
Thoughts On Kawasaki Offering Extended Warranty & AMC For The Ninja ZX-10R
The Kawasaki ZX-10R is one of the best superbikes in the world. Maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle is necessary, and Kawasaki is certainly helping buyers of the motorcycle by launching the K-Care package. It will certainly give owners greater peace of mind, knowing that their motorcycle is covered by the extended warranty and an AMC package.