- 8 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 13 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Technology Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Jawa Motorcycles has announced that it will be expanding its dealership network to 500 outlets within the next 12 months. Currently, the company has 175 dealerships spread across 150 cities. The company plans to increase this number to 275 by August this year.
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic that has affected our country badly, deliveries have been delayed. However, the company has said that deliveries will begin once the lockdown is lifted state-wise. So customers who had booked a Jawa motorcycle will see quick deliveries soon.
Earlier this year, Jawa launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. The new cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
Starting off with the cosmetic updates, the 2021 Jawa forty-two now comes in three new colour options: Sirius White, All-Star Black and Orion Red. All three paint schemes also come with racing stripes on the fuel tank with the ‘42' and ‘Classic Legends' graphics.
The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The updated 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm.
It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox. The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. Braking is now handled by discs at both ends, with dual-channel ABS offered as standard.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Expanding Its Dealerships
Though Jawa is positioning itself as a premium and niche brand, we can see efforts to make the premiums available to almost everyone as the dealerships open. However, the company will be expanding its dealership network to 500 outlets within the next 12 months.