- 6 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Mimi Movie Review: Kriti Sanon Delivers A 'Param Sundar' Performance Which Tugs At Your Heartstrings
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale: Special Discount Offers On New Budget Smartphones
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
HOP Electric Mobility launches India's first battery swapping and charging station called 'HOP Energy Network'. The brand has already started its pilot network with 5 Swapping stations and 50 Batteries in Jaipur earlier this year.
In six months the pilot station in Jaipur has already swapped over 2000 batteries adding 1,40,000+ clean kilometres.
Regarding the expansion of HOP Energy Network stations, the company aims to install at the existing petrol pumps, malls, parking lots and general stores. This will avoid any additional infrastructure for the setup and makes for easier adoption and expansion.
The Jaipur, company aims to expand the swapping and charging network for electric two-wheelers to tier-I cities like Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurugram, Noida.
Two Wheeler Charging Solutions & Subscription
At HOP Energy Network charging stations, customers can replace their discharged battery with a fully charged battery in less than 30 seconds. These swapping/charging stations are fully automated and has a capacity of 150 fully charged batteries every day.
The stations are equipped with NFC and a 15-inch HMI touch screen and are designed for easy self-use and round the clock operations.
Customers can opt for a HOP Energy network subscription, that provides benefits such as no hassle of owning batteries, which will reduce the up-front of the HOP electric scooter by 40 per cent. They also get access to the latest battery technologies and a lifetime warranty on their batteries.
Subscribers get unlimited battery swaps at any station for Rs 2,500 per month.
This is called as 'Pay As You Go' service. Consumers use the service at Rs 1/km only for the kilometres they ride.
Additionally, the battery swap and charging stations will ensure to keep batteries cool while charging, which results in long durability and optimal performance.
Ketan Mehta, CEO and founder of HOP Electric Mobility, said, "Today, we are living in a hyper-aware society which is concerned about climate changes and global warming. Electric scooters have already proven that they are sustainable, renewable and economical. With HOP energy network customers will be able to save both time and money."
He further added, "Our charging stations are equipped with cutting-edge technology where users will be able to replace their batteries within 30 seconds with hassle-free replacement. Only a handful of companies are enabling users in such a drastic manner and we are one of them."
Thoughts About India's First Electric Scooter Battery Swapping & Charging Station
The demand for electric vehicles is increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, brands selling electric vehicles are also introducing various solutions for charging. This eliminates the range anxiety and provides hassle-free ownership, which is currently a rear scenario for EVs in India. However, HOP Electric Mobility aims to change improve charging solutions with the launch of the HOP Energy Network battery swap and charging station.