- 17 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept has been revealed. With the E-Pilen Concept, Husqvarna plans to enter into the world of electric mobility. The design of the E-Pilen Concept has been inspired by the Vitpilen and Svartpilen motorcycles. It is claimed to have a power output of 8kW and a range of 100 kilometres.
The press statement released stated "The current Husqvarna Motorcycles street range is already known for being progressive, smart, dynamic and purely design oriented. These values will continue to be hallmarks of the E-mobility line. The E-Pilen Concept is a clear statement of that intent."
Moving with the statement and images, it is very clear that the Husqvarna E-Pilen concept's design has been inspired from the Vitpilen and Svartpilen models. Husqvarna claims that the E-Pilen Concept puts out 8kW of power while having a maximum range of 100kms.
By analysing the design, power and range figures, it is safe to say that Husqvarna is planning to aim at young urban commuters with their E-Pilen Concept motorcycle. However, Husqvarna has not yet released any details regarding the charging time or other specifications regarding the E-Pilen Concept.
Husqvarna has mentioned that the brand is open to all battery solutions which include both fixed and swappable options. For a bike predominantly aimed at urban usage, swappable options are interesting as swapping the battery will take just a fraction of the time taken to recharge the battery.
Husqvarna also stated that "The E-mobility range will retain and continue the riding pleasure and dynamics refined through the long history and experience of the brand. In support of the E-mobility initiative, Husqvarna Motorcycles will strategically expand its dealer presence in urban and metropolitan areas."
Thoughts On Husqvarna E-Pilen Concept Being Revealed
Husqvarna, like all other motorcycle brands, has begun moving towards electric mobility, it is time for the general public to start thinking about making a move towards EVs too. More details haven't been unveiled at the moment and we expect these details to come out over the next few months. It will surely provide a riding experience similar to current Husqvarna models.