- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Movies Pearl V Puri Case: Victim’s Mother Named As Co-Accused; Karishma & Asmita React To Pearl Being Granted Bail
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced an extension on vehicle warranty, and the free service period for its customers in the country. Any warranty and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus. The Honda Two Wheelers dealerships and workshops in the lockdown affected cities have been shut down as well.
Due to the lockdown, the company aims to reassure its customers facing restricted movement in the country. The new initiative from Honda will support customers to avail warranty or free service claims of vehicles at a later date before 31st of July 2021, as lockdown eases.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Honda two-wheelers can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience. This includes online finance options as well.
In addition to the initiative for its customers, Honda India Foundation has announced a set of initiatives helping the nation to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of all Honda group companies in India has earmarked a sum of Rs 65 million for COVID-19 support & relief measures in 5 states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, U.P and Gujarat.
The group has also set up a 100-bed facility in Manesar and another 50-100 bed facility in Tapukara (Rajasthan). Honda has also set up oxygen production plants in Manesar, Alwar (Rajasthan), Kolar (Karnataka) and Gautam Budh Nagar (UP).
Parallelly, the company is also helping the front-line warriors by distributing PPE, masks, sanitisers. Government hospitals in rural areas are provided with medical equipment like oxygen concentrators, pulse oximeters and more by Honda India Foundation.
Thoughts About Honda Two Wheelers Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India become the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on the maintenance packages period for its customers in the country. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres.