- 2 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 3 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 4 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 6 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports Picked Rahane's brains, we are mentally prepared for England: Harmanpreet
- Movies Karan Mehra Wishes Son Kavish On His Birthday Amid Legal Dispute With Wife Nisha Rawal; Shares Cake Pics
- Finance Tax Dept Allows Manual Filing of Tax Forms For Foreign Remittance
- News Study claims single dose of COVID-19 vaccine sufficient for already infected people
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced an extension on vehicle warranty, and the free service period for its customers in the country. Any warranty and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus. The Honda Two Wheelers dealerships and workshops in the lockdown affected cities have been shut down as well.
Due to the lockdown, the company aims to reassure its customers facing restricted movement in the country. The new initiative from Honda will support customers to avail warranty or free service claims of vehicles at a later date before 31st of July 2021, as lockdown eases.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Honda two-wheelers can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience. This includes online finance options as well.
In addition to the initiative for its customers, Honda India Foundation has announced a set of initiatives helping the nation to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of all Honda group companies in India has earmarked a sum of Rs 65 million for COVID-19 support & relief measures in 5 states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, U.P and Gujarat.
The group has also set up a 100-bed facility in Manesar and another 50-100 bed facility in Tapukara (Rajasthan). Honda has also set up oxygen production plants in Manesar, Alwar (Rajasthan), Kolar (Karnataka) and Gautam Budh Nagar (UP).
Parallelly, the company is also helping the front-line warriors by distributing PPE, masks, sanitisers. Government hospitals in rural areas are provided with medical equipment like oxygen concentrators, pulse oximeters and more by Honda India Foundation.
Thoughts About Honda Two Wheelers Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India become the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on the maintenance packages period for its customers in the country. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres.