- 2 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 18 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 23 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 1 day ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- Movies Shehnaaz Gill Gets Trolled After A Video Of A Team Member Helping Her Wear Footwear Goes Viral
- Sports Sania Mirza and Bethanie crash out of Easbourne Open doubles
- News SC tells state boards to declare Class 12 results by July 31
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Battery Details Confirmed; First Under Display Camera Smartphone?
- Finance Infosys Share Buyback: Stock Hit New High As Share Buyback To Start From Friday
- Lifestyle Newly Wed Yami Gautam Looks ‘Simply Happy’ In Her Beautiful Printed Maxi Dress; Know It’s Price Inside!
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced an extension on vehicle warranty, and the free service period for its customers in the country. Any warranty and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus. The Honda Two Wheelers dealerships and workshops in the lockdown affected cities have been shut down as well.
Due to the lockdown, the company aims to reassure its customers facing restricted movement in the country. The new initiative from Honda will support customers to avail warranty or free service claims of vehicles at a later date before 31st of July 2021, as lockdown eases.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase any of the Honda two-wheelers can visit the brand's website for a complete contactless buying experience. This includes online finance options as well.
In addition to the initiative for its customers, Honda India Foundation has announced a set of initiatives helping the nation to fight the Covid-19 pandemic. The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of all Honda group companies in India has earmarked a sum of Rs 65 million for COVID-19 support & relief measures in 5 states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, U.P and Gujarat.
The group has also set up a 100-bed facility in Manesar and another 50-100 bed facility in Tapukara (Rajasthan). Honda has also set up oxygen production plants in Manesar, Alwar (Rajasthan), Kolar (Karnataka) and Gautam Budh Nagar (UP).
Parallelly, the company is also helping the front-line warriors by distributing PPE, masks, sanitisers. Government hospitals in rural areas are provided with medical equipment like oxygen concentrators, pulse oximeters and more by Honda India Foundation.
Thoughts About Honda Two Wheelers Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India become the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on the maintenance packages period for its customers in the country. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres.