- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 17 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 21 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Movies Govinda's Wife Sunita Ahuja Praises Her Other Nephew Vinay Anand Amidst Feud With Krushna Abhishek
- Technology Reliance Jio Offering Extra Data With Three Prepaid Plans
- Finance Gold Rates Are Falling, Is It The Right Time To Buy After The Fall?
- Sports Dhoni as mentor will benefit bowling unit as well as help introvert players blossom: Sehwag
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- News Amid reports of his resignation, Amarinder Singh to address media shortly
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Honda NX200 ADV teased. Honda has released a teaser video of the upcoming NX200 ADV tourer. The new NX200 is an ADV based on the Hornet 2.0 that was launched sometime back. Last month, we brought you the news that Honda has trademarked the name NX200 and we speculated that it will be for its upcoming adventure motorcycle based on the Hornet 2.0.
Now, Honda has released a 15-second video on their latest budget-friendly adventure motorcycle. From the short teaser video, we can see that the headlight is taken straight-off its naked sibling, the Hornet 2.0, suggesting that the adventure motorcycle is indeed based on the Hornet 2.0. This headlamp also makes it look just like the bigger CB500X.
However, unlike the Hornet 2.0, the headlight unit is fairing-mounted for better aerodynamics and it also gives it a better visual appeal as an adventure motorcycle. Additional changes like the black/dark visor and inclusion of handguard mounted indicators further help the NX200 achieve the desired look.
At the end of the 15-second teaser, one can clearly see the presence of a long-travel upside-down fork at the front. It will probably use a larger diameter front wheel for better off-road ability.
However, bear in mind that the NX200 is still based on the Hornet 2.0 and will have chassis related limitations while venturing out for an adventure. We expect the NX200 to come with a powertrain identical to that of the Hornet 2.0. It is a 184cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that puts out 17bhp and 16.1Nm.
Given Honda's current brand strategy, we expect Honda to competitively price the NX200 rather than positioning it as a slightly more premium 200cc adventure motorcycle.
Thoughts On Honda NX200 ADV Tourer Being Teased Ahead Of Launch
With hardware such as USD-forks, we expect the Honda NX200 to cost at least Rs 20,000 more than its closest rival - the Hero Xpulse 200. But the Honda will certainly be given a premium position. We expect the Honda NX200 to come with a price tag of between Rs 1,40,000 to Rs 1,50,000, which will help Honda attract buyers who are looking for reliable long-distance tourers on a budget.