- 2 hrs ago New BMW X3 Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 59.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Tata Punch Prices Revised: Prices Start From Rs 5.64 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- 20 hrs ago Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Shailesh Lodha Trolled For Appearing On The Kapil Sharma Show; Here's Why!
- News Punjab elections: AAP's CM face Bhagwant Mann to contest from Dhuri
- Sports Prime Volleyball League: Looking forward to this new challenge of playing for Bengaluru Torpedoes: Rokhade
- Finance This Multibagger IT Stock Has 49% Upside, Buy Says Edelweiss Broking
- Education Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti: Essay On Netaji For Students In English
- Technology Tecno Pova Neo With Dual-Selfie Flash Launched In India; Price, Specifications, And More
- Lifestyle Remodelling Your Kitchen? Here Are 8 Must-Haves To Take It To The Next Level
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has launched the H'ness CB 350 Anniversary Edition in India at IBW 2021. The Honda H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition is priced at Rs 2.03 lakhs (ex-showroom, Gurugram).
The Honda H'ness CB350 CAnniversary Edition celebrates one year of the H'ness being on sale in India. Honda has sold over 35,000 units of the H'ness CB350 in India over the past twelve months.
The H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition is available in two different colour options - Pearl Igneous Black and Matt Marshal Green Metallic. The Anniversary Edition of H'ness CB350 gets gold Honda and H'ness badges. The gold theme is also seen on the pinstriping and the anniversary edition logo on the fuel tank. Also new are the brown dual seats, chrome side stand, body-coloured front and rear mudguards and the reimagined crown handle.
Speaking at the launch of H'Ness CB350 at India Bike Week 2021, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Celebrating the love & trust of customers since its launch in the Indian market, the anniversary edition of H'ness CB350 will showcase the pride of its rider's community."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. added, "Taking forward our CB legacy, the all new H'ness CB350 was globally unveiled in India last year. At IBW, it is the debut appearance of H'ness and we are glad to see the amazing welcome from the riding community. Today, we celebrate this tremendous response by thanking our customers and announcing the launch of H'ness Anniversary Edition which will inject new excitement among H'ness enthusiasts."
The H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition remains mechanically unchanged. The Honda H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edtion draws power from a 348.38cc single cylinder engine that produces 20.8bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The engine is paired to a five-speed manual gearbox with an assist slipper clutch which reduces unpleasant shocks caused by sudden engine braking when downshifting, ensuring less fatigue and more comfort during a variety of rides that involve frequent shifting.
The Honda H'ness CB 350 Anniversary Edition comes packed with a host of features including a fully LED lighting setup, a main shaft coaxial balancer that reduces the vibration emanating from the engine; a semi digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and readouts for fuel consumption, gear position, time, and distance to empty.
The H'ness CB350 features a half duplex cradle chassis with telescopic front forks and dual shock absorbers at the back. The H'ness 350 sports a staggered setup with a 19-inch front wheel shod with a 100/90-19 tyre. The smaller 18-inch wheel at the rear sports a wider 130/70-18 tyre. Braking duties are handled by a 310mm disc at the front and a smaller 240mm unit at the rear. The brakes are ably assisted by dual-channel ABS.
Honda has opened bookings for the H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition today. The bike will be available at all of Honda's premium BigWing Topline & BigWing dealerships across the country.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition
The Honda H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition marks a successful year for Honda in a segment utterly dominated by Royal Enfield. The H'ness CB350 Anniversary Edition features a few distinct tweaks that make it stand out from the regular bike and should be an easy buy for people looking for an everyday cruiser.