- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- Movies Pandya Store’s Shiny Doshi Announces Her Engagement With Beau Lavesh Khairajani On Social Media, Shares Video
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- News Covid-19 jab: From inflammatory rashes to scaly patches, skin complications to watch out post-vaccination
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The Honda Activa 6G is one of the most popular and highest selling scooters in the Indian market. The Activa 6G is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The scooter carries a starting price of Rs 67,843. There's also a 20th Anniversary Edition that is priced at Rs 69,343. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. However, currently, there is a cashback offer that will save you Rs 3,500.
Customers can now get 5 per cent cashback (rs 3,500) on the purchase of a brand-new Honda Activa 6G. However, the offer is only valid on EMI transactions through the SBI credit card and the minimum transaction value should be Rs 40,000. The offer has already started from 1 May and will last till 30 June 2021. You can get in touch with your nearest dealership for more information.
The sixth-generation Activa brought with it many new features and equipment, along with subtle design and cosmetic changes. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and a bunch of others as well. The top-end version comes with LED headlamps as well, along with a few other cosmetic differences.
Mechanically, the Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant version of the 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. The unit produces 7.7bhp of power at 8000rpm and 8.8Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm. The unit is mated to a CVT unit. The Activa 6G is offered with a choice of six colour options: Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Black.
Thoughts About The cashback Offer On The Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The company has silently introduced a cashback offer on the purchase of a new Activa 6G and customers can avail of this offer immediately. The Activa 6G goes up against the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge in India.