- 2 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- 6 hrs ago Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 20 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Sports India women vs England women: Mithali's bench ready to make mark in historic one-off Test
- News PM Modi to deliver Keynote address at the 5th edition of VivaTech 2021 tomorrow
- Finance Deepak Fertilisers Shares Hit New 52-Week High: Will The Stock Rally Any Further?
- Movies Sidharth Shukla And Sonia Rathee Starrer Broken But Beautiful 3 To Stream On MX Player For Free From June 18
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, And Vodafone-Idea Ask TRAI Not To Fix Validity Of Prepaid Plans
- Education TJEE 2021: Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Postponed Due To Covid-19
- Lifestyle Amid Monsoon Clouds, Sunny Leone Sets Temperature Soaring As She Poses With An Oversized Hat And Heels
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Honda Activa 6G is one of the most popular and highest selling scooters in the Indian market. The Activa 6G is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The scooter carries a starting price of Rs 67,843. There's also a 20th Anniversary Edition that is priced at Rs 69,343. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. However, currently, there is a cashback offer that will save you Rs 3,500.
Customers can now get 5 per cent cashback (rs 3,500) on the purchase of a brand-new Honda Activa 6G. However, the offer is only valid on EMI transactions through the SBI credit card and the minimum transaction value should be Rs 40,000. The offer has already started from 1 May and will last till 30 June 2021. You can get in touch with your nearest dealership for more information.
The sixth-generation Activa brought with it many new features and equipment, along with subtle design and cosmetic changes. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and a bunch of others as well. The top-end version comes with LED headlamps as well, along with a few other cosmetic differences.
Mechanically, the Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant version of the 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. The unit produces 7.7bhp of power at 8000rpm and 8.8Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm. The unit is mated to a CVT unit. The Activa 6G is offered with a choice of six colour options: Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Black.
Thoughts About The cashback Offer On The Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The company has silently introduced a cashback offer on the purchase of a new Activa 6G and customers can avail of this offer immediately. The Activa 6G goes up against the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge in India.