- 11 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 15 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Honda Activa 6G is one of the most popular and highest selling scooters in the Indian market. The Activa 6G is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The scooter carries a starting price of Rs 67,843. There's also a 20th Anniversary Edition that is priced at Rs 69,343. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. However, currently, there is a cashback offer that will save you Rs 3,500.
Customers can now get 5 per cent cashback (rs 3,500) on the purchase of a brand-new Honda Activa 6G. However, the offer is only valid on EMI transactions through the SBI credit card and the minimum transaction value should be Rs 40,000. The offer has already started from 1 May and will last till 30 June 2021. You can get in touch with your nearest dealership for more information.
The sixth-generation Activa brought with it many new features and equipment, along with subtle design and cosmetic changes. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and a bunch of others as well. The top-end version comes with LED headlamps as well, along with a few other cosmetic differences.
Mechanically, the Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant version of the 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. The unit produces 7.7bhp of power at 8000rpm and 8.8Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm. The unit is mated to a CVT unit. The Activa 6G is offered with a choice of six colour options: Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Black.
Thoughts About The cashback Offer On The Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The company has silently introduced a cashback offer on the purchase of a new Activa 6G and customers can avail of this offer immediately. The Activa 6G goes up against the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge in India.