- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Regret not learning Tamil': PM Modi on Mann Ki Baat
- Sports Rumour Has It: Gerrard lined up for Liverpool return as Klopp exit looms
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the new Sports Edition version of its popular Grazia 125 scooter in the market. The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 82,564, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The new Grazia Sports Edition scooter is available in two new paint schemes with fresh body graphics. This includes Pearl Nightstar Black and Sports Red. Apart from the new cosmetic update, the scooter remains identical to the standard model in all other aspects.
The new Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.14bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a CVT automatic gearbox.
The scooter also comes with Honda's HET (Honda Eco Technology, eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) and ACG (Alternate Current Generator) as standard, improving its refinement while also ensuring a silent start.
The scooter comes packed with a host of other features and tech as well. This includes a multi-function ignition switch, full-digital instrument cluster, alloy wheels, external fuel filler cap and an idle start-stop system.
Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda re-invented the scooter market in the last 20 years which has only grown with time. Adding more excitement to the premium scooter segment, we are happy to launch the new sports edition of Grazia - the most advanced scooter in its category."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda Grazia is an advanced 125cc urban scooter tailor-made for those riders who prefer to make an impact reflecting their youthful & Fun Persona. The all-new Grazia Sports Edition is sure to turn heads around. As the educational institutes start opening their campus, Grazia Sports Edition will be the new choice for many looking for their personal mobility on two wheels."
Thoughts On The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Scooter Launch
The Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition should help attract a younger audience towards the brand's premium scooter offering. The Grazia 125 Sports Edition rivals the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.